Information for Early Birds & Night Owls Before & After School Club:
ABOUT THE CLUB
Early Birds and Night Owls Before and After School Club is registered with Ofsted and is based in our Nursery area. The club is open from 7.30am until 6pm Monday to Friday during term time. We also run Holiday Clubs during school holidays if there is sufficient demand.
We have access to two classrooms, a breakfast area, computers and a large outdoor play area. Additionally we can use other school facilities such as the hall, ICT Suite, playground, the sensory garden and our school field.
We provide a safe, secure and relaxed environment, offering a range of activities which reflect the interests of the children in our care. We take children from three years of age upwards.
WHAT WE OFFER
Children are free to choose activities and resources as they wish. There will always be a selection of activities and resources available including dressing up, role play area, craft activities, board games, construction, computer games, physical play, gardening, cookey and reading.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
The food we provide at the CLub is not intended as a substitute for a main evening meal. We provide healthy snacks including fresh fruit and vegetables. We promote independence by encouraging the children to help prepare their own snacks and to clear away after themselves. We use fresh ingredients and follow statutory guidelines. Fresh drinking water is available at all times. We meet individual dietary requirements and parental preferences wherever possible. We recognise the importance of healthy nutrition for children delivered in a calm, friendly setting.
All of the staff at Early Birds and Night Owls have significant experience of working with children and undertake professional development training on a regular basis. All staff are DBS checked. We maintain a staff/child ratio of 1:8 for children under the age of eight in line with statutory requirements.
PLEDGE TO PARENTS
We value our relationship with parents and carers and are committed to working in partnership with you to provide high quality play and care for your children. We will:
- Welcome you at all times to discuss our work orhave a chat
- Keep you informed of opening times, fees and charges, programmes of activities, menus and procedures
- Be consistent and reliable to enable you to plan with confidence and peace of mind
- Share and discuss your child's achievements, experiences, progress and friendships
- Ask your permission for special events
- Listen to your views and concerns to ensure that we continue to meet your needs
The current fees are £3.75 per child for Early Birds (this includes a delicious breakfast)
3.15pm - 4.15pm £3.75
3.15pm - 5.15pm £7.50
3.15pm - 6pm £10
Fees are payable monthly in arrears via Parentpay or childcare vouchers. We accept vouchers from a variety of schemes.
How do I pay for items?
You can now pay for items using either card, or Parent Account funds, or a combination of both.
Paying with credit/debit card:
- Log in to your ParentPay account
- Select the button with the symbol to quickly pay for meal, or the Pay for other items for a full list of this child’s items for payment*
- Select either View basket and pay or Continue shopping.
- Once you have selected all your items, your basket and order summary will be displayed. Review the details and select Pay now (please note that the amount you are required to pay will be reduced by any credit you have in your Parent Account balance).
*For quick meal payments, enter the amount you wish to credit your child’s meal account with and Add to basket (please refer to the How do I make bookings FAQ if your child’s meals need to be booked).
*For other items select View details and pay against the item you wish to purchase and then Add to basket.